IYO Revisited Resources
Planning an IYO Revisited event, or incorporating IYO material in a course this year? Let us know!
These introductory letters (which started in 2017 with Bosnia and Herzegovina) provide an overview of each country's history in order to give context to discipline-specific courses and events throughout the year.
Each year, the WKU Library produces a bibliography of resources to delve into a deeper study of the target IYO country. These lists include hundreds of resources that facilitate a further exploration of each country through books, films, and music spanning a wide variety of disciplines
- Presentation by Julia Cooke, author of The Other Side of Paradise
- Percussion in Cuban Music: A Crash Course from the WKU Department of Music
- NPR Faculty Interviews
- Presentation by Dr. Adrian Burgos, Jr.: Latinos and Baseball's Integration Story
- HAD Artist Collective presentation, featured in Proof of Existence art exhibition
- North Korea: Fact, Fiction, and Propaganda (Dr. Tim Rich, Political Science)
- Education in South Korea (Dr. Kimberlee Everson, Ed. Admin., Leadership, and Research)
Exhibitions and Compilations