2019-20 IYO Revisited
- Date: Thursday, September 28th, 20172017-09-28
- Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Location: HCIC 1014HCIC 1014
Faculty interested in applying to the upcoming ZSEIFS Cuba are encouraged to visit OIP (HCIC 1014) during our “office hours”. Faculty may schedule appointments or stop by unannounced. Those with questions centering on Cuba are encouraged to reach out to Andrew McMichael (Andrew.email@example.com), who is serving as the ZSEIFS Cuba Faculty Leader. OIP is best positioned to answer questions about the ZSEIFS in general, the application, cost-sharing expectations, etc.
OIP Office Hours (HCIC 1014):
- 1:30-4:30pm on Thursday, September 21
- 1:30-4:30pm on Friday, September 22
- 1-4pm on Thursday, September 28
- 1-4pm on Friday, September 29
Essentially, Thursday and Friday afternoons for the next two weeks.
If those dates/times overlap with other commitments, faculty members are, as always, welcome to reach out directly to either Anna Yacovone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me (Andrea.email@example.com) to set up a phone call or meeting.