Room-Based Video Conferencing
Room-Based Video Conferencing allows for two-way audio and video communication of individuals from distant locations using specially enhanced video conference rooms. WKU hosts a network of over 40 videoconferencing-enhanced rooms throughout Western Kentucky with locations in Bowling Green, Elizabethtown, Fort Knox, Glasgow, and Owensboro. Room-based video conferencing provides you high-quality, regional, national and international reach to almost anywhere in the world.
Video Conferencing Rooms
There are two types of video conferencing rooms at WKU: classrooms and conferencing rooms. They vary in size with a classroom seating up to 45 and a conference room seating up to 12 individuals.
Video conferencing rooms feature:
- High-Definition Video Conferencing Equipment
- Touch Panel Control System
- Plasma/LCD Displays
- Document Camera
- PC Display Projection
- Internet Connection
We love to serve our area businesses. Discover how Video Conferencing can help your business.
Frequent and Past Connection Locales
- In the Region: Council for Post Secondary Education, Frankfort, KY; Center for Rural Development, Somerset, KY; University of Kentucky; University of Louisville
- National: California, Florida, Texas, New York, Washington D. C.
- International: Ecuador, South Korea, Egypt, Scotland, Canada, Samoa Islands, Bangladesh
The WKU ITS Service Desk is here to help. Give us a call, chat with a representative online, use the Self-Help Knowledge Base and more.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.