Outreach & Engagement
In Information Technology, we believe communication and engagement can prevent IT issues or make finding a resolution as rapid and pain free as possible. We work with the campus community in a wide variety of ways to educate on available services, efficiency of finding information, and ways to involve IT in your programs and initiatives. We have a Knowledge Base as well as travel around WKU campuses speaking about our services and opportunities.
On this page you will see examples of campus engagements involving Information Technology, view recordings of previous events, and view a calendar of upcoming outreach opportunities.
Engagement Opportunity Examples
- Provide new WKU employees IT orientation
- Speak at WKU orientations
- Seminars about IT services
- Provide tours of IT areas on campus
- Speak during class sessions about IT services
- Provide presentation materials to use at your events
- Speak at departmental meetings about IT services
If you would like more information about our IT outreach and engagement services or you would like to request engagement from IT at your event please request a consultation.
New Faculty/Staff IT Orientation: Face-to-face
- Time: 9:00am