Access Exchange Email from Off-Campus
There are multiple ways in which you may access your Exchange email when you are not on the WKU campus:
- For access via an internet/web browser, see KB article 190
- For access via Outlook, see KB article 376
- For access via an IMAP email client, see KB article 174
- For access via iPhone, see KB article 211
- For access via Android, see KB article 152
Some KB articles require a login to view them, and this is the same username (NetID) and password that you use for Exchange. As always, if you have difficulty, please contact the IT Helpdesk.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,