Enterprise Systems supports critical, central IT systems such as E-mail, Banner, TopNet, Portal, Active Directory, the WKU web server, and many others. We are located on the 3rd floor of Mass Media and Technology Hall (MMTH).
Security and Identity Management
- NetID account creation and maintenance
- VPN account creation and maintenance
- Security policy creation and enforcement
- Security scanning and threat detection
- Anti-virus and anti-malware system administration.
- Physical and virtual server hosting and maintenance
- File share provisioning and security
- Server backups and disaster recovery preparation
- E-mail, archiving, and spam control administration
- Storage infrastructure support and administration
- 24x7, third-level support of all critical systems
- Enterprise database support and administration
- Enterprise database backups and replication
- Application support for ERP and related systems
- Scripting and programming for ERP data manipulation
- Initiation and monitoring of nightly jobs
- System backup support and monitoring
- Large-scale printing and test scanning/scoring
Support and Training
- Project management for inter-departmental IT projects
- Second-level support for ERP and related systems
- Training services for ERP use and data access
A complete list of IT services is available via the navigation menu above. Please contact our offices if we can be of assistance.
You may now be able to solve your technical issue or question using our Knowledge Base. Click the heading to learn more.
With Apple releasing its newest OS in the Fall, we are receiving questions regarding when IT will support. Click the heading to learn more.
|All Systems are OK|
|9/1||2:00pm||Blackboard New Instructor Workshop|
|9/2||9:30am||Changes in Managing Blackboard Assignments|
|9/2||2:00pm||Adobe Connect Pro Training Workshop|
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,