- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
J-1 Exchange Scholars
The staff of the Western Kentucky University International Student Office is pleased that you will be visiting our campus community in the near future. At WKU, you will be part of a community of over 1000 International students and faculty members from over 70 countries. We value you as a future J-1 for the diversity you bring and encourage you to share your unique culture with all of us on “The Hill” and within our Bowling Green community. We encourage you to explore our website to gain valuable insight about your J-1 status and services available to you.
Department Host Information
- How to Host a Scholar
- Sample Letter of Invitation
- Arrival Info for J-1 Scholar
- Mandatory Insurance and Orientation
Prospective Scholar Host Information
To schedule an appointment, please call: 270-745-4857, Visit ISO or email ISO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an EXCHANGE SCHOLAR in a Department , Contact Toni Dye
- If you are interested in being an EXCHANGE STUDENT, please contact the Study Abroad and Global Learning
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,