- Intramural Home
- Fall 2017 Sports
- Spring 2018 Sports
- How To Sign Up
- Rules/Captain's Information
- All-University Points Men's/Women's
- Intramural Sports Blog
- Battle of the Bluegrass Regional Flag Football Championship
- Intramural Official Application
The Video Below will guide you on how to sign-up for WKU Intramural Sports Through IMLeagues.com
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
Go to http://www.imleagues.com/Schools/WKU/Registration
Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account
Enter your information, and use your Western Kentucky University email (@topper.wku.edu) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “Western Kentucky University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s A, Men’s B, Women, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a team by:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,