Bowling Green International Festival
International Student Organization Booth Registration:
Deadline for registrations is September 17th, 2022!
Register with WKU Global
Register with BG International Festival (MANDATORY!)
Step 4 (if you are planning to sell something)
Find more Information and Complete Temporary Vendor Sales & Use Tax Return
Step 5 (if you are planning to sell food or beverages)
Find More Information About Health Department Requirements and Contact Information
- Apply early, there is not a deadline for boothspace but space is limited.
- Complete booth setup no later than 9 a.m.
- Keep your booth open and staffed 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Do not bring a vehicle into the park site.
- Apply for additional space if you need more than 10ft x 10ft. Displays must be appropriate, neat and conform to the space allotted. Space is limited, please do not request more than is needed for what you are doing.
- Provide your own setup/displays such as cords (#10 or #12), tables, chairs, shelving, tents, easels etc.
- Remain within your boothspace. No roaming solicitation allowed, including on the sidewalk near your space.
- Do not drive stakes into the ground. If you need to anchor your tent, bring sandbags.