Let ORAC Take You There
Spring & Summer 2019 Adventure Trip Schedule
Student, Faculty, Staff / Guest
|May 13 - 19||Big Bend National Park Desert Tour||Big Bend National Park, TX||$400 / $550|
|June 7||Friday Float Series||Warren County, KY||$10 / $15|
|July 19||Friday Float Series||Warren County, KY||$10 / $15|
Trip registration takes place at the ORAC office in the Preston Health and Activities Center or through our online portal. At the time of registration, payment is due in full unless there is a deposit option. Trip registration is first come, first serve. Unless otherwise noted, trip costs are all inclusive with the exception of meals. All pre-trip meetings will be held in the upstairs Intramural-Recreational Sports office (conference room) or in the Preston Center Meeting Room. These meetings are mandatory unless prior arrangements have been made with Haley Gouine the ORAC Graduate Assistant.
Workshop & Clinic Schedule
*All ORAC Workshops & Clinics will be held at 5pm CST
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip