Student Locker Rentals
- The locker rental fee is $15 per rental period. Rental periods are Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
- The locker rental fee can be paid via check, money order, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
- The Department of Intramural-Recreational Sports is not responsible for items in the locker during the rental period.
- The Department of Intramural-Recreational Sports issues a lock with each rented locker. Failure to return that lock will result in a $10 replacement charge. Personal locks may not be used.
- The renewal period will run during the last 30 days of the current rental period.
- Failure to return the renewal agreement by the imposed deadline will result in a loss of locker space. Renewal forms (which will be sent by mail and placed in rented lockers), along with the rental fee, must be postmarked or received by the last day of the rental period.
- Items left in un-renewed lockers will be confiscated on the first business day after the expiration of the rental period.
- Confiscated items will be kept for four months. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity at the end of the four-month period. Claims must be made in person to the Preston Center Facility Supervisor on duty, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Advertising or sub-leasing of lockers is prohibited.
- In the event of lost Preston Center privileges, locker space and fees paid will be forfeited. This includes, but is not limited to, facility suspension, invalid ID, membership drop, etc. No refunds or pro-rating are available.
- Locker occupants are responsible for notifying the Department of Intramural-Recreational Sports of any address or telephone changes.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,