Key operated lockers are available outside of the multipurpose room, as you walk into the fitness center, and by the gymnasium courts. Keys are issued, at no charge, at the Control Desk by presenting your ID with the Attendant.
- Items left in lockers overnight will be removed.
- Patrons are responsible for locker keys. Loss of key will result in a charge for a new key.
- Mini-check lockers are designed to be used for small item storage, such as wallets, ID's, cellular phones, etc.
- Please do not leave items unattended. IM-REC Sports strongly encourages the use of key lockers or the daily use lockers in the locker rooms. PLAY IT SAFE – LOCK IT UP!
- Safety pins (attached to locker key) are available for key locker usage to help you keep up with your key during your usage of the facility.
- Please ask the Control Desk Attendant or Facility Supervisor if you need instructions on how to use the lockers