Tennessee Waterfall Tour
- Date: Saturday, April 20th, 2019
- Time: All Day
- Location: Tennessee
Depart time: April 20 @ 8:00AM
Return time: April 20 @ 6:00PM
Drive time: Dependent on waterfall picks!
Included: transportation, trekking poles, and fun times!
Cost: $15 Students | $20 Guest
Pre-Trip Meeting: Tuesday, April 16 @ 8:00pm
Tennessee is home to some of nature’s most beautiful waterfalls that will leave you speechless! Burgess Falls, Fall Creek Falls, and Cane Creek Falls are just a few of the breathtaking waterfalls that could be seen on this trip. This simple day trip will be packed with beautiful scenic routes with endless opportunities to take snap splendid pictures and see some wildlife on the way to the waterfall. Come and spend an awesome, fun-filled day with ORAC as we take you on this exclusive waterfall tour.
Tentative Trip Itinerary
Saturday April, 20th
- Wake up and meet at Preston
- Depart for the first waterfall
- Spend some time admiring the beauty of Mother Nature
- Depart and head to the next waterfall
- Admire Mother Nature’s creation as we enjoy our lunch
- Depart to the last waterfall and take in the beautiful sights around us
- Depart and head back to Preston, so you can hurry and tell your friends about your awesome day and show them your beautiful pictures.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!