Three committees exist under the RHA umbrella organization and serve as a way for any resident on the campus of WKU to get involved and help guide the overall organization.
Committee meetings are open to all and take place, during General Assembly meetings, in the Housing and Residence Life Office Conference Room 12 (located in Southwest Hall).
If you are interested in joining a committee, please email the committee chair or attend a meeting.
Chair: President & National Communication Coordinator
- Provide oversight and direction for RHA
- Discuss individual Hall Council successes and challenges
- Review and update RHA constitution as needed
- Work on developmental opportunities for RHA members
- Work on bidding opportunities for the organization
Chair: VP for Events and VP for Marketing and Outreach
- Host two RHA campus-wide programs per semester
- Evaluate all programs and submit for state, regional, and national awards
Chair: VP for Advocacy and VP for Administration
- Provide feedback on issues concerning the residents
- Compile campus-wide residential feedback and represent voice to other campus departments
- Host forums with campus departments and other administrators