About WKU NRHH
- WKU NRHH Home
- Of the Month Awards
- NRHH Executive Board
- NRHH Members
- Governing Documents
- Contact NRHH
- Nominate a Student for NRHH
- Residence Hall Employment
- Residence Hall Association
- Residence Staff Association
How to Join NRHH
To become a member of the Big Red Chapter of NRHH, you must be nominated by the following persons:
- Director of Housing or other Professional Staff
- Resident Assistants
- National Residence Hall Honorary Executive Members
- Other residence staff members
- National Residence Hall Honorary active members
To be eligible for NRHH nominees must:
- Currently reside on campus.
- Have lived in on-campus housing for a least one academic semester
- Have a cumulative G.P.A. of at least 2.5 on the 4.0 scale
- Have made a positive contribution to the residence hall system
Do you know someone else is qualified for NRHH? Are you one of the qualified nominators? Submit a nomination!
Inductions will be held once per semester. Nominees will receive an application for the Big Red Chapter of NRHH after nominations have been reviewed.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,