How to Change Residence Halls
If you want to a new residence hall in Fall 2016, log into Topnet on the day that coincides with your class ranking:
- Rising Senior - Monday, February 20, 2017 (beginning at 7 am)
- Rising Junior - Tuesday, February 21, 2017(beginning at 7 am)
- Rising Sophomore - Wednesday, February 22, 2017 (beginning at 7 am)
- Rising Freshmen - Thursday, February 23, 2017 (beginning at 7 am)
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "My Housing"
- Before clicking the "I Agree" button, read the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Agreement using the link provided.
- Click "Choose Different Room"
- From the drop down box, select the hall that you would like to move to.
- Select the number of spaces you are looking for - one or two, then click "Search"
- The available rooms will appear in the drop down box. Select the room you would like and click "Select Room."
- A screen will appear to confirm your selection. Click "Return to My Housing"
You are now finished with the room selection process for Fall 2017. A verification email will be sent to your WKU email account. You can change your room assignment at any time on Topnet until March 31.