Facebook Pixel Room Changes | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Room Changes

Make a room change request

Room change requests will be accepted through the Housing Portal beginning September 6th at 7 a.m.


Talk to your hall director or contact Housing & Residence Life:

18 Southwest Hall

Phone: (270) 745-4359

Email: hrl@wku.edu

Connect With Us


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/13/18