- Required Housing Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- "Hilltopics" Residence Hall Handbook
- Terms & Conditions
- Termination Fee
Apply for Housing
The Housing Agreement is for the full academic year. If the contract is broken before the end of the contract period and you remain a full-time student, you will be assessed a $750 termination fee, forfeit your deposit, and pay any applicable housing fees.
How To Complete a Contract Termination Request
- Visit the online Housing Portal at wku.edu/housing/portal
- Choose "Request an Exemption / Contract Termination" from the top menu
- Select the term you are requesting an exemption for
- Select "I am applying for a contract termination" or "I am applying for a contract termination and exemption from the required housing policy" at the bottom of the page, depending on your circumstance.
- Follow the prompts and provide any information or documentation requested.
- Select "Save & Continue"
Requests will be reviewed within 10 business days of a complete application being submitted. An email will be sent to the student's WKU email address when the status has been updated.