Air Quality Updates
Minton Hall Remediation Plan
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Bowling Green KY
Target Start Date
November 26, 2018
Target Completion Date
January 11, 2019
Statement of Work to be Performed
Remove and dispose of all existing 24"x24" acoustical ceiling tiles. The ceiling grid will remain in place to be reused.
- Clean the exposed ceiling grid work with an anti-microbial agent.
- Remove and dispose of all existing 12"x12" ceilng tile above the acoustical tile.
This will leave the original concrete ceiling exposed.
- Clean the exposed concrete using an anti-microbial agent.
- Encapsulate exposed concrete and residual glue dots using brush on mold encapsulate
which includes anti-microbial agent.
- Partially disassemble HVAC units and clean the inside of the HVAC cabinet.
- Clean the coil, cabinet and cabinet lining with an anti-microbial agent.
- Clean all four walls - including windows - with an anti-microbial agent.
- Clean surfaces of all furniture - including built in, mobile, bed and mattress - with
an anti-microbial agent. For soft upholstered furniture, vacuum with appropriate equipment
before using an anti-microbial agent.
- Clean the floor with an anti-microbial agent.
- Leave each room clean, orderly and ready for occupancy. (Not including the reinstallation
of ceiling tiles)
- Work Minton Hall from top floor to bottom, leaving the hallways in a clean and orderly condition, including vacuuming the carpet.