$100 Solution House
The $100 Solution™ House is a WKU Living-Learning Community of six students who have a passion for service and will be working together on projects through The $100 Solution™.
The $100 Solution™ provides students with knowledge, skills, and funds of exactly $100 USD to go into communities and make a difference by asking a simple question: “What can we do to improve your quality of life?” The program demonstrates the power a small amount of money has to change lives, and it challenges the way public service is traditionally done by fully engaging students in the process.
The $100 Solution™ house at WKU is a two-story house located on Chestnut street in Bowling Green, KY. The house has hardwood floors, 6 private bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining room, mudroom, downstairs den, and deck.
- Be at least a second year (or higher) student at the time of contract term (beginning
of fall semester)
- Be a currently enrolled, full-time student
- Possess a desire to live and work with individuals and groups in a residential setting
- Be in good academic standing with the University and the Department of Housing & Rsidence
Life (cumulative GPA of at least 2.5)
- Be in good disciplinary standing with the University and the Department of Housing & Residence Life
The $100 Solution™ projects are time-intensive. Therefore, participating in this community living opportunity will entail a great deal of self-discipline and focus on each student living in The $100 Solution™ House.
The $100 Solution House Application is Currently Closed.