HonorsToppers are the official student ambassadors of The Mahurin Honors College at WKU. HonorsToppers are dedicated to serving and promoting the Mahurin Honors College, seeking to build excellence through community by expanding relationships with all members of The Mahurin Honors College community, primarily prospective students. HonorsToppers strive to promote unity, tradition, service, spirit, and excellence through recruitment, admission, and orientation process, and beyond. HonorsToppers serve as a vessel of enthusiasm for the growth and accomplishments of the Mahurin Honors College at WKU.
- Good standing in The Mahurin Honors College
- Full-time enrollment as an undergraduate student
- At least a second-semester Freshman classification
- Ability to devote at least 30 hours each semester to HonorsToppers duties while maintaining Honors standing
- Ability to participate in weekly meetings held every Monday night at 9 p.m., as well as other mandatory HonorsToppers functions
- Ability to attend the mandatory HonorsToppers training retreat
- Willingness to learn material about The Mahurin Honors College and WKU, and to keep up with current information about their growth and development
- Willingness to learn the official walking tour of the campus and to present it in a professional manner to prospective Honors scholars, their parents, and other Honors-related campus visitors
- Superior oral communication skills and professionalism
We want to get to know you too! Click the link above to get to know who will be leading your VIP Visit!