To register for our testing services, please visit www.registerblast.com/wku.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your testing needs. If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing Center provides testing services for the following exams:
- English 200 Departmental Exam
- ESLI Test
- Nursing Challenge Exams
- Nursing Entrance Exam (HESI)
- Nursing Specialty Exams
- Math Placement Exam
- WKU International Student Testing
- STAMP Assessment - (Language Proficiency Exam)
- BYU FLATS- (Language Proficiency Exam)
The payment options for registering online are Visa, Mastercard or electronic check. Please visit www.registerblast.com/wku for more information.
For test preparation information offered through WKU office of Continuing & Professional
Development, please visit: http://www.wku.edu/ll/test-prep/index.php
Other testing services Offered:
All proctored exams must be scheduled in advance through WKU Counseling and Testing Center, by contacting Julia Johnson at email@example.com or 270-745-3159. There is a $25.00 hourly fee per test that you will need to pay prior to your exam. Identification is required: You must present a valid photo ID. This may be either a government-issued or Student ID. Students without the proper photo ID will not be permitted to take the exam.
Questions or more information please contact Julia Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 270-745-3159.
Industry testing services Offered:
Castle Worldwide provides testing and training design, development, and delivery services to certification and licensure organizations, corporations, educational institutions, government agencies, and trade and professional associations. To register please visit Castle World Wide
Certiport MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Certificate
- MOS is recognized globally as the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their knowledge, skill and abilities relating to Microsoft Office systems. For business, MOS maximizes office productivity and efficiency for the organization and increases job satisfaction and heightens career achievement among employees. In workforce development, MOS prepares and places job candidates, ensuring they porress the skills employers require.
Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- ETS is an innovative organization that provides a range of products and services to advance learning worldwide. We are uniquely qualified to design, develop and implement customized assessment systems and support services tailored to meet the needs of clients and test takers. Currently, we only offer the PRAXIS through this testing program. To register please visit ETS
- KRYTERION is a secure, online, digital test delivery and program management company offering a far higher level of test security than previously available. Clients include:
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine
- American Indoor Air Quality Council
- The National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- American Society for Training and Development
- National Regulatory Services
- Software Engineering Institute
For more information or to register for a test, visit www.drakekryterion.com.
TSA/PAN (Transportation Security Administration
- The TSA exam is a pre-hire exam that is administered through the PAN network for U.S. Homeland Security. We have been a testing provider for TSA since 2016.
If you have an appointment at our office to complete your I-9 paperwork for employment, be sure to bring the required form(s) of ID with you. See the acceptable documents listed here or from information provided by your employer. Your appointment cannot be completed without the required document(s).
If you have the required document(s), your appointment should take less than 10 minutes.
Click here for parking & transportation information.
Pearson VUE delivers certification and licensure tests through the world’s largest network of test centers in 175 countries across the world. We are pleased to be able to partner with Pearson Vue to deliver testing services which include the Nationally Certified( NREMT) EMT & Paramedic exams, Cisco and Comptia exams for IT professionals, American College exams, HVAC & Electrician licensure exams, HITpro, VMware Inc., RMA, ( Registered Medical Assistant), and all ICC ( International Code Council ) exams. For more information and a complete list of exams and to schedule , please go to the following link. http://www.pearsonvue.com/programs/
PSI Services is a full service testing company for licensure, certification, assessment and educational testing programs. We provide expertise throughout the entire testing lifecycle, including test development, computer-based testing and result management. PSI Services blends psychometric expertise, candidate conveniences and technical innovation for an unparalleled customer experience.
With a dedicated team of professionals, over 500 testing centers, and technology to support even the most complex testing programs, PSI Services is one of the most trusted computer-based testing providers in the industry. To register please visit PSI.
Western Kentucky University serves as a national test center for DSST exams. Because policies regarding DSST credits differ at various institutions, candidates should verify which tests are accepted by their respective schools. Although WKU serves as a DSST test center, we do not accept DSST credits. If you are a WKU student, please refer to our CLEP information. You may Download a DSST Candidate Information Bulletin from getcollegecredit.com.
- The DSST test fee is a total of $121 with two separate payments.
- The Service Fee of $36 is paid online and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Test Fee of $85 is paid on the day of the test (credit card or debit card only).
- Bring your driver's license, passport or state issued photo ID with signature.
- Check with your institution for eligibility and minimum score requirements.
- Bring 4 digit school code with you on test day.
- You must wait 30 days before re-taking any exam.
- Click here for parking & transportation information.
- Register call 270-745-3159 or email@example.com
Questions about Industry testing please contact Julia Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 270-745-3159.
Complaints of sexual misconduct/assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking harassment