Hours of Operation
January 22nd- May 11th
8:00 am- 4:30 pm
Health Services Building, Rm 1074
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11033
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Start your school year off right, and become a member today! Use the link below to fill out an application today, pick one up at the Health Services building (next to the Preston Center) in the Health Education area (room 1074)!
- Participate for one or more academic year
-Commit to attend weekly meetings on Thursdays in the Health Services Building
-Receive a free TopperWell t-shirt, attend end of year dinner, receive Well-U Credit, and so much more!
-Attend Training as needed
- Assist with programs, events, and presentations throughout the year
- Meet people with similar interest as you
-Learn about new important health topics
-Build your resume and improve professional skills
-Attend Peer Health Educator Conferences
-Pay $20 new member fee and $10 returning member fee each year
Why Should You Join TopperWell?
- You can make new friends!
- You'll become knowledgeable about health topics and issues around campus and throughout the world!
- You can gain presentation skills that will be useful in your college career and future profession!
- You'll have fun with your peers!
- You can be an advocate for health and MORE!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,