Healthy on the Hill - Messages
Message from Parking and Transportation Services - Parking Permit Sales Release Information
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Thursday, May 7th, 2020
Parking permits for 2020-2021 will go on sale next week. Due to precautions of the COVID19 pandemic, only online sales are offered at this time.
Permit sales will be released in the following order:
- Tuesday, May 12th: Faculty/Staff
- Please refer to the Faculty/Staff Parking Map to view permit zones.
- Wednesday, May 13th: Housing Students
- You must have your housing assignment to purchase a Housing permit.
- Please refer to the Housing Parking Map to view permit zones.
- Thursday, May 14th: Commuter students
- Please refer to the Commuter Parking Map to view permit zones.
Prior to ordering your permit next week, please log-on to your Parking Account and update your vehicle information and mailing address.
For those only parking on campus occasionally, the Park Mobile permit offers an alternative to an annual permit. With Park Mobile reservations, pay for parking as you need it. For more information, see the Park Mobile section on our website.