Left Navigation Info
Navigation menus are done in <ul> and <li> tags. The HTML code is set up as follows:
<li>Menu Item 1</li>
<li>Menu Item 2</li>
Left Column Info
Not only can you have your nav in the left (column 1) but you can also add content and images. Please note that anything you put in the left column will show up on ALL of the pages within your site.
Left Column Styles
Class - main_left
Width - 195px
Margin-Right - 15px
Image Rotation (Fade) Gallery
This gallery is currently only set up to be in the right column. The Image Rotation or Fade Gallery gives users the ability to set up an gallery and have the images rotate in one location. There are multiple different fade transitions setup for you to use. You can choose the fade transition through the page properties. It is suggested you just change the properties to find which transition will work best for your site. Another thing you can modify through Page Properties is the speed of the slide show. The speed property should be a number and the time is in milliseconds. Images for this gallery should not exceed 280 pixels in width.
- Fade - The image will fade out showing the image behind it
- Zoom - The active image will get smaller and the next image will zoom in
- Turn Down - The new image will come down on top of the active image
- Curtain X - The active image will fold it's sides in and then unfold to the new image
- Scroll Right - The new image will scroll to the right over the active image
- Shuffle - The active image will move completely off the and go behind the new image
Content can be added above and below the Image Rotation (Fade) Gallery.
All above pictures were found on the University Shared Drive under University Photography. If you have any questions or comments about the pictures above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,