Watch for announcements about Winter 2017.
Explore the splendor of the Amazonian region of Peru in this challenging, service-focused program.
- To provide students with an opportunity to examine human-environment interactions in urban and rural settings.
- To employ experiential learning (City as Text) as a means to understand the dynamics of place and community.
- To analyze leadership practices in an international setting.
- To develop students' field research skills through individually designed projects.To provide students with an opportunity to engage in service learning
- Registration Form (coming soon)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,