Italy: Accademia Vocale Lorenzo Malfatti
A multi-faceted performance immersion program designed for undergraduate vocalists. Events and classes during this twenty eight day program will include: Italian language class, applied private lessons, private repertoire coachings, foreign language diction class, performance masterclasses, acting symposium, and student public performance opportunities.
- Month-long study with Italian professionals at the Boccherini Conservatory
- Italian Language Class
- Repertoire Coaching
- Dramatic Coaching
- Public performances
- To immerse undergraduate vocalists in an all- encompassing music and performance experience.
- The course is designed to incorporate participation in multiple academic music experiences at a one:one teacher student ratio and in peer groups. Other learning opportunities will involve the observation of and participation in public performances. All classes and events for this program will incorporate faculty members and artists who currently perform and teach music at the highest professional level in their field. The desired outcome of participation in this program is to give students music and performance instruction and experience at the international level, with the intent of creating better study and performance habits.
- Liza Kelly
- Summer 2015
- MUS 338 - 001 (3 credits): Independent Study I: Accademia Vocale Lorenzo Malfatti
- MUS 338 - 002 (3 credits): Independent Study II: Accademia Vocale Lorenzo Malfatti
Students must audition and be accepted into the Accademia Vocale Lorenzo Malfatti (AVLM) prior to enrolling for the program for credit
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,