About Enrollment & Student Experience
Learn | Experience | Realize
The WKU Division of Enrollment and Student Experience is a community of learners who exemplify the guiding principles of the profession by creating environments where students:
- Learn about themselves and others
- Experience meaningful connections
- Realize their peak potential
Unleashing the spirit of learning by providing a transformational student experience.
The WKU Division of Enrollment and Student Experience will:
- Focus on the educational mission of WKU
- Create and sustain partnerships for learning
- Hold all students to high expectations for engagement and learning, in and out of class, on and off campus
- Implement a comprehensive system of safety nets and early warning systems
- Teach new students what it takes to succeed
- Recognize, affirm, and celebrate the educational value of diversity
- Invest in programs and people that demonstrate contributions to student learning and success
- Create environments for learning
WKU Enrollment & Student Experience Organization Chart (PDF)
Western Kentucky University is a community dedicated to learning where ideas are offered, examined, and discussed.
As a member of this community, I have both a personal and shared responsibility to participate actively in university life by:
- Practicing personal and academic integrity
- Seeking inclusion by respecting the rights of all persons
- Celebrating and embracing diversity
- Encouraging freedom of expression
- Acting in accordance with basic principles of citizenship
- Preserving and appreciating the natural beauty of the campus
- Enriching all aspects of life through the educational process and by
- Embracing the ideals expressed on the university seal: "Life More Life" and "The Spirit Makes the Master", by pursuing personal growth and a life of excellence.
(270) 745-2792 | email@example.com | Potter Hall 442 | Monday-Friday 8 AM-4:30 PM
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.