- Part-Time Faculty
- Information For
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty Information
- Center for Robert Penn Warren Studies
- Creative Writing Graduate Profiles
- English Club Page
- English Department Internship Program
- English Majors' Weblog
- General Education Classes
- Jim Wayne Miller Celebration of Writing
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Victorians: A Journal of Culture and Literature
- Writing Center
- Writing Project
- Winter Writing Workshop 2014
Phone: (270) 745-5134
Sherry Keown is an adjunct instructor in the English department. She lives in Edmonson County with her husband Jarrod and two children, Jacob and Caroline.
Mrs. Keown has been teaching English for WKU since 2009. Among her interests are spending time with family, reading fantasy novels, baking, and traveling.
Mrs. Keown is a 2002 graduate of WKU with a major in English and minors in Computer Science and Mathematics. She received her master's degree in Library Media Education in 2004. She will receive her master's degree in English in 2014.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,