Ronald Gallagher, PhD, PE
Associate Professor, Civil Engineering
Office: EBS 2122
- Ph.D. - Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly University of Missouri – Rolla), Geological Engineering, 2009.
- Master of Science – Geology, University of Toledo, Department of Geology, 1978.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Toledo, Civil Engineering Department, 1974.
- Associate of Engineering Technology in Building Construction, University of Toledo, Community and Technical College, 1971
- Boundary and Construction Surveying: Geological Engineering; Surface and Groundwater Hydraulics; Phase 1 and 2 site investigations
- Academic: University of Toledo; Western Kentucky University;
- Industrial: Toledo Testing; Andrus Surveying; Kaw Valley Surveying; Worline Surveying; E.K. Bridge Construction Company; Finkbeiner, Pettis and Strout Engineering; Toltest Ltd.; SSOE Eng/Architects; Monore County Drain Commission;
Professional Memberships & Professional Credentials
- America Society of Civil Engineers
- Geological Society of America
- National Water Well Association
- American Association of Engineering Educators
- American Institute of Professional Geologists
- Professional Surveyor (PS)
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Certified Professional Geologist
- Certified Federal Surveyor
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,