Dual Credit Program
Knicely Conference Center
2355 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Why Choose Dual Credit's Online Courses?
- Expands accessibility to relevant online college credit courses.
- Students may attend class whenever it's convenient for them - from a high school campus, from home, the library, or even from a hotel room while on vacation.
- Adds additional flexibility for students juggling a demanding personal schedule.
- Direct and timely feedback available through open communication outside of the traditional classroom.
- Online instruction may provide a more comfortable environment which encourages students to participate in discussions and projects. Many students who are normally intimidated by a traditional classroom become more responsive in an online class.
- New technology, such as pod casts, RSS feeds, blogs, Instant Messaging, wikis, etc., are incorporated into online courses, which helps students stay engaged.
- Provides a secure environment for high school students to participate in college opportunities.
- Allows high school students to get a head start on their college courses at a reduced financial commitment.
- Assists students in completing prerequisite courses that may be required for acceptance to college programs.