WKU Chief Diversity Officer
Under the direction of the President of Western Kentucky University, the Chief Diversity Officer (CDO) is responsible for providing vision, leadership, and counsel on efforts related to establishing diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the WKU community.
Programs available through the Chief Diversity Officer's office include T.R.U.TH. Talks, Zero to Two, and You, the Student Equity Council, the State of Black Affairs (annual black faculty/staff social), and the Real to Reel Film Series.
The WKU Division of Enrollment and Student Experience is a community of learners who exemplify the guiding principles of the profession by creating environments where students learn about themselves and others, experience meaningful connections, and realize their peak potential.
The WKU Division of Enrollment and Student Experience will:
- Focus on the educational mission of WKU
- Create and sustain partnerships for learning
- Hold all students to high expectations for engagement and learning, in and out of class, on and off campus
- Implement a comprehensive system of safety nets and early warning systems
- Teach new students what it takes to succeed
- Recognize, affirm, and celebrate the educational value of diversity
- Invest in programs and people that demonstrate contributions to student learning and success
- Create environments for learning
V. Lynne Holland, Ph.D.
WKU Chief Diversity Officer & Dean of Students
2122 Downing Student Union