We are a full-service marketing department that can help you with a wide range of marketing needs. You can view examples of our work here and a list of marketing services below.
Acting as your liaison, we represent and promote your programs to media on campus and beyond, through news releases and feature stories. Share your story ideas with us.
Campus media opportunities with approximate production times:
- News Releases (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- View from the Hill (4 weeks)
- WKYU Calendar of Events (3 weeks prior to event)
- DELO Homepage (2 weeks)
- WKU Homepage (2 weeks)
- Digital Signage/Campus Monitors (2 weeks)
There are a lot of media options out there, and it can be difficult to decide which ones make sense for you. We can discuss your ideas and help you decide what's most effective for your programs. Click here for a list of potential news outlets you can contact for details.
We recommend contacting the advertising vendor to determine their deadlines and other requirements at least 4 weeks before you would like to place the ad.
Media advertising with approximate production times: *
- Newspapers (2 weeks after content is submitted; note: newspaper deadlines vary)
- Radio (2-4 weeks depending on type of radio spot)
- Television/Cable (8-10 weeks after content is submitted)
- Magazines (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Shuttle Ads (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Billboards (4 weeks after content is submitted)
- Greenwood Mall Ads (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Cinema Ads (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Campus Map (annual opportunity through WKU Public Affairs)
* These timelines do not include deadline requirements of advertisers.
Design is the visual translation of strategy, a guide for the user that enhances your message and creates an impression. Let us develop something that helps you stand out among the rest.
Print examples with approximate production times: *
- Brochures (3 weeks after content is submitted)
- Catalogs/Booklets (4 weeks after content is submitted)
- Postcards/Invitations/Direct Mailers (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Print Advertisements (2 weeks after content is submitted; note: newspaper deadlines vary)
- Flyers/Banners/Posters (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Rack Cards/Info Cards (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- T-Shirts (4-6 weeks after content is submitted depending on vendor)
- Billboards (4 weeks after content is submitted)
Please note: these times include copy editing, designing, proofing, quotes (if needed), production (when applicable), vendor submission, and printing and delivery.
* Please note that printers need a minimum of one week to print (more for larger projects).
Check your inbox. Does it look like email marketing is dead? To be effective, you have to be strategic. Instead of blasting your list, we help you connect, relevantly, with your customers. Targeting the right e-dress to the relevant message is the power of Radius.
Alumni Email: we can design an HTML email that we will send to Alumni for distribution.
Custom List: we can design an HTML email and send it to the list you provide us. The list must be an Excel document and include first name, last name, and email.
- Email (2 weeks after content is submitted)
- Communication Plan (4-6 weeks prior to launch)
Once a plan is deployed, your story isn't over. After all, a great marketing plan still needs an audience. We help you amplify your message and voice using the most suitable social media channels. Building and engaging a social audience is a journey not a day trip.
We help you determine which social channels are most effective for your program and help you get started.
Examples of social media outlets:
Social media can be very tricky, and best practices are always changing, making it difficult to know if your efforts are effective. This service offers a multi-point analysis designed to evaluate social media pages and offer ideas for reaching more followers and increasing overall engagement.
- Strategies for increased engagement
- Post content ideas
- Strategies for gaining and keeping followers
.... and more!
Digital advertising surpassed cable TV advertising last year and is set to surpass broadcast TV by 2017. How the landscape has changed! Adwords, SEM, promoted tweets, oh my! Which will give your work the greatest exposure and response from an increasingly online but easily distracted consumer? We geek out studying how consumers think, act, and behave online.
You're the program expert. We're here to back you up, helping to connect you to your audience through an integrated plan and using big picture strategies deployed through an assortment of zoomed-in tactics. We combine creative ideas with persuasive action. From your marketing plan to who you follow on Twitter, we can enhance your program's branding and marketing goals.
We can design artwork for any promotional product. Promotional products are a great way to increase brand recognition, provide a tangible representation of your program, and reach large audiences at a low cost. In a survey conducted by Vistaprint, 52% of the respondents said their impression of a company was more positive after receiving a promotional product from them, and nearly 50% used those products daily.
Most promotional items take approximately 3 weeks for production. Please allow us at least 2 weeks to create and submit your design.
- Water Bottles
- Window Decals