Travel Funding Opportunities
DCS is committed to supporting opportunities for enrichment and professional development for students and faculty who are active participants in the program.
- Students enrolled in the major
- Faculty and staff who have demonstrated a commitment to DCS
- DCS staff
Examples of travel activities:
- Presenting a paper on a topic in DCS at any conference
- Attending a DCS conference
- Doing research for a project that requires travel
- Attending a training workshop relevant to the DCS
The amount available for individuals will vary according to how many requests are received, what time of year the request is made, and what other expenses the program is experiencing. The maximum amount per academic year is $300.
Applicants submit a letter, travel request form, and supporting documents. There is no deadline, but applicants are encouraged to apply promptly. Decisions will be made by the DCS Advisor and Department Head.