New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
One 2-Hour Session
This session will explore the many facets of identification theft. How to protect yourself from being a victim and if you do become a victim; how do you deal with it? What can the police do? What will the police do? Will my bank help me? Should I buy ID theft protection? Should I stop purchasing over the Internet? Should I shred all of my documents before discarding them? These are some of the questions that will be answered during this session. This is a two hour session that covers a wide range of ID theft issues.
The participant will learn: 1) What is ID theft? 2) how to avoid being a victim 3) steps to take if you are a victim 4) auditing employee computer activities, 5) computer ethics policies, and 6) limiting your potential damage.
- Background on Identity Theft, Police Investigative Role
- Don’t be a victim
- I am a victim, What do I do now?
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for Human Resource Managers, Law Enforcement Officers, Plant Managers, and supervisors whose job requires work using a PC or supervising employees who use a PC.