Counseling and Student Affairs
Practicum in College & Career Readiness (CNS 503)
- CCR Practicum Manual
- CCR Practicum Orientation video overview (30 min)
- Professional liability insurance
Required CCR Practicum Paperwork
- Practicum Portfolio Checklist
- Practicum Site and Supervision Contract
- Site Information Form
- Practicum Hour Log
- Site Supervisor Evaluation (Midterm and Final)
- CCR Self-Reflection Scale (Midterm and Final)
- Intern Evaluation of Supervisor
- Intern Evaluation of Site
- Case Presentation 1 Template: Client Intake & Case Notes
- Permission to Video
- Plan of Action for Course Completion
- CSA Policy on Security of Media (Video and Audio)
Directions for working with the Forms
- Right click on the link above and choose "save as," and save the file to your computer.
- Open the file you want to print or edit and modify if desired. After editing the file, save it.
- Attach it to email, print it, or save it for future editing.
- To view PDFs, you can download Adobe Reader free by going to http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- To create and edit PDF files, you can download CutePDF for free at http://www.cutepdf.com/.
Dates & Deadlines
Spring 2021 CCR Practicum
- Mar 8, 2021: Submit mid-term evaluations to faculty supervisor for review and signature.
- Apr 19, 2021: Completed final evaluations and submit to the faculty supervisor for review and signature.
- Apr 23, 2021: Electronically submit all final signed paperwork in the completed portfolio as a single PDF file (see Practicum Portfolio Checklist) to your Faculty Supervisor for review and signature.
Spring 2022 CCR Practicum
- Nov 2021: Enroll in CNS 503 after approval from the CCR Advisor and Clinical Coordinator.
- Sep-Dec 2021: Explore potential CCR practicum sites; once a site is found and approved, have the supervisor complete the Site Information Form if the site has not already been previously approved.
- Jan 4, 2022: Submit the CCR Practicum Site and Supervision Contract.
- Jan 18, 2022: Begin practicum.