Minor in Computer Science (Reference number 341)
A Minor in Computer Science requires a minimum of 20 hours of approved computer science courses. All CS courses counting toward the CS program minor must be completed with a grade of "C" or better.
Please use iCAP within TopNet to verify your remaining degree requirements for the program of your catalog year.
2015-2016 Catalog Requirements
- Completion of the following two required courses (8 hours):
- CS 180 Computer Science I
- CS 221 Computer Science II
- Completion of one of the following courses (3 hours): CS 339 or CS 351.
- Completion of 9 additional 9 hours of CS courses at the 300-level or higher
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,