Program Educational Objectives of the Undergraduate Program in Computer Science
Within three to five years our graduates will ...
- PEO1: engage in continuous learning to adapt to innovation and evolving technologies;
- PEO2: design and implement solid solutions for rapidly changing computing & information systems;
- PEO3: be effective team participants;
- PEO4: effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written form at the appropriate level for the audiences; and
- PEO5: be ethical and socially responsible computer science professionals.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,