TopperWell : Peer Health Educators
What is TopperWell?
TopperWell is a group of students who volunteer to work together to promote wellness, increase awareness of student health issues and encourage positive lifestyle choices through peer education. In addition, TopperWell is an affiliate of the BACCHUS Network. BACCHUS is the campus and community-wide leadership network on healthy and safe lifestyle decisions concerning alcohol abuse, tobacco use, illegal drug use, unhealthy sexual practices and other high-risk behaviors.
TopperWell topic areas:
- Alcohol, Marijuana, and Other Drugs
- Sexual Wellness
- Body Image
- Healthy Relationships
- Stress and Time management
Why should you join?
- Develop skills in leadership, teamwork, and program coordination.
- Enhance communication skills, public speaking and networking.
- Increase knowledge of health & wellness issues through specialized training.
- Collaborate with various student organizations and campus departments.
- Develop concrete skills and accomplishments for a stronger resume.
- Opportunity for mentoring and personal/career development