Hear from graduate,
"The WKU Project Management course was a huge help in laying down the foundation of knowledge that the PMP test is built upon, and our instructor was very good at explaining the more complex concepts. I’m glad I did the course and passed the PMP certification examination on my first attempt. I don’t think I would have been nearly as prepared for the test if I had only done self-study."
Why Choose WKU’s Project Management Program
A Certificate in Project Management from WKU will prepare you to be competitive in the Kentucky or national job markets, providing the training and skills to be successful in your job. Your certificate is further enhanced by Western Kentucky University’s reputation and tradition of excellence.
Our non-credit online project management program is also designed for adult learners who are often working full or part time while completing the program.
What Makes WKU’s Project Management Certificate Stand Out?
- Our blended program is composed of six evening class sessions held online and led by a live instructor and a series of self-paced online modules that you complete at your convenience
- Class sessions are held online with live instructor in a web conference system
- Your coursework as a student will focus on the practical skills and knowledge used in managing projects and prepare you to take a leadership position in your organization
- Our top notch instructors were selected because of their many years of experience as project managers. They are specifically selected for their knowledge, experience and effectiveness in teaching in an online learning environment
- The certificate is offered over a 4 week timeframe. You can start and finish the certificate in less than 1 month
- You will have access to the online modules for a full 6 months in case you want to review any of the materials after the program
- Intensive, focused training with PMP® certification mapping and lesson labs following the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK)
- PMP® certified instruction from highly qualified instructors with years of project management training experience
- Instructor assistance in the completion of your PMP® credential application
- Use of a variety of practice exams to ensure you successfully pass the certificate exam
- A certificate from one of the state’s premier universities, which enhances your resume
What does a WKU Project Management Certificate provide you with?
The training and skills you receive in the program, along with WKU’s stellar reputation, will make you a sought after project management professional! If our program is the right choice for you, we invite you to register today.
About Western Kentucky University
Western Kentucky University is where students can succeed on a global level. Founded in 1907, WKU students have enjoyed a scholarly environment on a vibrant, hilltop campus and are encouraged to become involved in community service, applied research and study abroad. These are among the reasons why WKU is becoming the University of choice in the Commonwealth and A Leading American University with International Reach.
Our Project Management Certificate honors the WKU tradition of excellence that has been upheld since the founding of the university in 1907. Your certificate will be further enhanced by WKU’s stellar reputation and tradition of excellence.
Our certificate program is taught by leading project management professionals, and is designed with working adults in mind. This program is designed to ensure that our graduates are highly competitive for employment, and more than competent at project management skills. All of these reasons ensure you are getting a top-notch education from one of the best schools in Kentucky and nationally.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES:
Online class dates: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm central time
February 5 - March 5, 2018
Online class dates: 2/5, 2/12, 2/13, 2/15, 2/26, 2/27, 3/1, 3/5
June 4 - July 2, 2018
Online class dates: 6/4, 6/11, 6/12, 6/14, 6/25, 6/26, 6/28, 7/2
October 8 - November 5, 2018
Online class dates: 10/8, 10/15, 10/16, 10/18, 10/29, 10/30, 11/1, 11/5
Not quite ready to enroll? Instead, you can join our mailing list to stay informed of upcoming class dates.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,