Web Analytics (OMCP® Preparatory) (50 Hours)
There's a lot of data coming at you from multiple channels, and it's not easy to know how to make sense of it all. But it's not impossible. With Google’s Avinash Kaushik as your tutor, you can become, as he says, “a ninja and not a squirrel.” Gain an in-depth understanding of KPIs, Segmentation, Reports, Experimentation, and a lot more as he brings clarity to the complex world of Web Analytics.
Whether you’re new to digital marketing or a seasoned professional, this course will broaden your skill set and improve your ability to deliver real value for yourself, clients, and employers. Streaming video lessons, downloadable workbooks, and web-based quizzes and tests are all available online 24x7.
This course is preparatory for the OMCP™ Certification test.
Recommended prerequisites: Web Analytics Foundations
Web Analytics Curriculum:
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Data Collection
- Key Performance Indicators & Analytics Techniques
- Actionable Web Analytics Reporting
- Web Data Analysis Guide
- Qualitative Research
- Experimentation and Testing
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Multi-Channel Analytics
- Supplemental Materials: Dashboards
- Supplemental Materials: Industry Models, Complex Measurement, and Approaches
- Supplemental Materials: Social Media Analytics
- Supplemental Materials: Google-Specific Techniques and Reports
At the conclusion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from WKU.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,