Mobile Marketing (OMCP® Preparatory) (35 Hours)
With consumers getting more instant information right in the palm of their hand, mobile marketing is no longer a nice-to-have. But though everything has changed, nothing has really changed: it's still about selling products and building loyalty. Join Jeff Hasen and learn the best practices for interacting with the mobile consumer, asking the right questions, and launching mobile campaigns built on “Moments of Trust” that impact sales and brand loyalty. You'll be better equipped to reap the benefits of ever-growing mobile channels.
Whether you’re new to digital marketing or a seasoned professional, this course will broaden your skill set and improve your ability to deliver real value for yourself, clients, and employers. Streaming video lessons, downloadable workbooks, and web-based quizzes and tests are all available online 24x7.
Recommended prerequisites: Mobile Marketing Foundations
This course is preparatory for the OMCP™ Certification test.
Mobile Marketing Curriculum:
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Core Product and Service Offerings
- Supplemental Mobile Products and Service Options
- Mobile Advertising and Search
- Incentives & Loyalty Programs
- Combining Mobile with Other Channels
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Location and Mobile
- Mobile Rules and Regulations
- Mobile Marketing Measurement & Analytics
- The Mobile Website
- Supplemental: Careers in Mobile Marketing
At the conclusion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from WKU.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,