Communication Advisory Council
Derek Hull, CFP
- First Vice President-Investment Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Member Term: 2019-2022
- Phone Number: 270-781-8444
- Disclosure Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC.
- My business partner and I advise on more than $350,000,000 in assets for individuals, foundations and corporate retirement plans
- Obtained the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation from the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Board of Standards
- Completed the Wells Fargo Advisors DELTA practice management program for the firm’s top tier advisors
- Past Chairman and Executive Committee Member of The Community Foundation of South Central Kentucky; oversaw the restructure of the foundation and hired the first Executive Director
- Past Chairman and Executive Committee Member for Junior Achievement of South Central Kentucky; served for a record 14 year term, including service as the organization’s youngest board chairman
- 2001 Graduate of Leadership Bowling Green
- Proud father of three incredible children: Andrew, Adam and Lauren
- Coached SOKY youth soccer for 20 consecutive seasons (still recovering!)
Most Vivid Memory of WKU
-WKU hoops advancing to the Sweet 16, knocking out #2 seed Seton Hall my senior year (’93). That season was the loudest I’ve ever heard Diddle Arena.
-Sitting through Professor Spurlock’s literature class was like being transported into “Dead Poet’s Society” with Robin Williams. It was what I always thought a college course was “supposed” to be like.