Collette Carter, M.A.
Director, Owensboro Health Healthpark
- Reporter/Anchor – WVJS, WSTO, Channel 2 Owensboro Kentucky
- Marketing representative, RiverValley Behavioral Health
- Marketing Specialist, Owensboro Medical Health System
- Membership Services Manager, Healthpark
- Director, Owensboro Health Healthpark
- President’s Award Winner 2009
- Facilitator, Seven Habits for Healthcare
- Certified Group Exercise instructor, Aerobic and Fitness Association of America
- Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist, National Wellness Institute
- United Way Board of Directors
- Girl Incorporated Advisory Board member
- PAWS member at Daviess County High School
- Junior League of Owensboro, Sustaining member
- Member of Settle Memorial United Methodist Church
Most Vivid Memory of WKU
I enjoyed the Master’s program at Western. I attended most of my classes through the weekend college which allowed me to still work. The best part about the program was meeting and working with the people in my classes. I learned a great deal from the professors that taught the class, but also from the other professionals that were working toward their degree.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,