Facebook Pixel Change Your Major to CIT! | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Change Your Major to CIT!

 Changing your major to CIT is easy:

  • Go to TopNet (topnet.wku.edu)
  • Click on the Student Services link
  • Click on the Change Major, Minor, Concentration, Advisor link
  • Follow the prompts
  • The major code for CIT is 555p

If you have questions or issues, contact your advisor.


All information on this website is believed to be accurate; however, no responsibility is assumed for any errors. Please be sure to review the WKU Catalog.

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/3/19