- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- CI Mobile Unit - Reservation
- CLC - WKU Helm Library
- Community Outreach
- Confucius Classrooms
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of US Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
Encouraging WKU and area high school students to travel and study in China is an important part of our mission. Below you will find some campus, area, and Hanban study abroad resources.
- The Office of Study Abroad & Global Learning provides access to a variety of study abroad programs, from WKU-led, to consortia and exchange programs. Please visit the Office's website for a complete list of programs: http://www.wku.edu/studyabroad/index.php.
- The Kentucky Chinese Language Flagship offers an intensive language study program in China: The Winter Language Practicum in China. Visit the Flagship website to learn more: http://www.wku.edu/chineseflagship/overseas.php.
- The Kentucky Institute for International Studies (KIIS) is a leading study abroad consortium with programs in over 20 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America & Africa. Please visit KIIS on the web for more information: http://www.kiis.org/go/.
- The Office of Scholar Development (OSD) helps WKU students and alums find and apply for study abroad funds in national and international scholarship/grant competitions. Visit OSD's website for more information: http://www.wku.edu/osd.
- Coming Soon: Hanban and Confucius Institutes Study Abroad and Scholarship Opportunities
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,