- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- CI Mobile Unit - Reservation
- CLC - WKU Helm Library
- Community Outreach
- Confucius Classrooms
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of US Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
The Confucius Institute at WKU:
- Engages in outreach to local educational institutions, businesses, government and community members.
- Offers cultural programming, language education and K-12 summer programs.
- Provides teacher training, professional development opportunities, and language proficiency exams for students, teachers and the community.
- Encourages WKU students to travel and study in China by offering study abroad scholarships.
- Works to strengthen library holdings of scholarly work on China.
- Enhances understanding and appreciation for the Chinese language and culture by sponsoring exhibits, performances (music, opera, theater), and an artist-in-residence program.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,