- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- CI Mobile Unit - Reservation
- CLC - WKU Helm Library
- Community Outreach
- Confucius Classrooms
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of US Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters, as a public institution affiliated with the Chinese Ministry of Education, is committed to providing Chinese language and cultural teaching resources and services worldwide, it goes all out in meeting the demands of foreign Chinese learners and contributing to the development of multiculturalism and the building of a harmonious world.
Hanban's mission is:
- To make policies and development plans for promoting Chinese language internationally.
- To support Chinese language programs at educational institutions of various types and levels in other countries.
- To draft international Chinese teaching standards and develop and promote Chinese language teaching materials.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,