Course Fees are stated at the end of each course description and payment is due at the time of registration. If registering by phone or fax, please have your credit card or company purchase order number ready. All checks should be made payable to Western Kentucky University. Register early. We establish minimum enrollment levels for each course and must cancel the course when the minimum is not met. We typically make this decision ten working days prior to the beginning date of each course, so your registration should be in before that time.
Fee Payment Information
- By Phone: Call (270) 745-1912 and use your Visa, Discover, Mastercard or Company PO#. Please have your credit card number and expiration date available.
- By Mail: Complete the registration form and mail to us at the address indicated.
- By Fax: Dial (270) 745-8974, and fax our registration form along with your credit card or purchase order information.
- In Person: Visit our office at the Knicely Conference Center, 2355 Nashville Road, Bowling Green, KY.
- By Email: You may use your credit card or company PO and email the registration information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will notify you if a class cancels and mail you a full refund of your fees. If you must cancel, please notify us by phone at least 2 weeks before the class begins. Unless otherwise noted, you will receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee (some exceptions apply). Questions or issues related to registration or refunds should be directed to the Continuing Education office.
If you need special accommodations for any Continuing Education program, please call our office for arrangements. All requests will be kept confidential.
Continuing Education Units
The Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is a nationally-recognized measure of noncredit course work. One CEU (1.0) may be awarded for each 10 hours of classroom instruction. A Certificate of Completion is issued to participants successfully completing each course (requires attendance to at least 90% of classes). The Continuing Education office maintains a permanent record of participation in approved programs, and can provide official transcripts to you or your employer. All requests for transcripts must be submitted in writing.
Unless otherwise noted, classes will be held at the Western Kentucky University, Knicely Conference Center, 2355 Nashville Road, (directly across the road from Potter Children’s Home). Directions may be printed or obtained by calling our office at (270) 745-1912.