- CCPD @ Regional Campuses
- Résumé Help
- Consult with a Career Counselor
- Practice Interviews
- We'll come to your class!
Looking for a Major
Services for Faculty/Staff
MyPlan "In a nutshell"
MyPlan is a website that helps you narrow your career options so that you can begin to choose a major, or two! By taking a few assessments that'll take in your preferences, personality, skills, and interests a quick and awesome list of suggestions will be the result that'll guide you to a successful career and major chosen.
How should it be used?
Anyone who's questioning what major or career path to go for can use it! MyPlan will help you see where your skills and interests can be applied in a successful way for your career future.
How to: The Steps for Login
- Go to www.wku.edu/career
- Click on the Student Tools tab and select TopJobs Login.
- Sign in using your WKU NetID and Password.
- Select "Click here to Sign up for MyPlan.com" (Copy the verification code that's above the link)
- If you're a New User click the "Free Account" button and fill out all fields.
- Got an account? Ignore the past instruction and Login.
- Paste the "verification code" in the field asking for a "licensing code" at the end.
- Click the Assessment tab and take the three different tests: Career Personality Test, Career Interest Inventory, and Career Skills Profiler.
- Print the results.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,